Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website/Services;
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
Access or use the Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Website's servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website is hosted;
Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Website/Services/products;
Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/Services/products;
Alter or modify any part of the Services;
Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; orViolate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Website/Services/products.
3. By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services.
4. In the preparation of the Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on the Website. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Website and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
6. The contents of the Website/Services/products are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of various courses. The usage of the Website/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The basic definitions and formulae of the subject matter would remain the same. The Company acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Website/Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
7. Certain contents in the Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
8. Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
9. The Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email and call, to give information about their offerings and products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail and holds the Company (including but not limited to its subsidiaries/affiliates) indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User's mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself, you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates, subsidiaries,affiliates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information, offerings and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc.
10. While the Company may, based on the User's confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
11. Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. .-. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyse such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services. The User expressly permits the Company to clear the doubts of the student using the Application/Services/online portal by answering the questions placed before it, providing study plans, informing of the progress, providing feedback, communicating with the student and mentoring the student through telephone or e-mail on express consent of the legal guardian/parent of the User or through any other forum.
12. While the Company has made efforts to train the personnel engaged in the sales and services relating to its products to enable quality control, it makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality and competence of such personnel and would not be responsible for any deviant behaviour of any such personnel. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and the Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
13. Access to certain elements of the Services including doubt clearance, mentoring services etc may be subject to separate terms, conditions and fair usage policy. The Company reserves the right to determine the criteria for provision of various elements of Services to the different categories of Users based on its policies. Hence, subscription to the Application/products or registrations do not automatically entitle the User to any and all elements of Services provided by the Company and the Company shall be entitled to exercise its discretion while providing access to and determining continuity of certain elements of Services. We reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or modify any of Our Services at Our discretion.
14. The Company's products and / or Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware < . The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company's products and ServicesThe company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
15. The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
16. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and You cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, You need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance to the shipping date. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
17. (a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Company. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User. (b)We request You not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Company. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return. (c)All requests for return of products have to be placed within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 15 (fifteen) days from the date of delivery.
18. You acknowledge that the Company is not the manufacturer of the instrument/medium/hardware and hence, any defect relating to the same shall be reported to the manufacturer whose details shall be specifed on the packaging and the Company shall not be in any manner responsible for the same. The Company does not provide any guarantee or warranty relating to the instrument/medium/hardware. 19.In order to access the Services and to avail the use of the Application/products, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application/Services/products, and maintain an account with the Application/Services/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e-mail address, residential address, grade/class of the student, school name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application. With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application at any time.
20. Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if You wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Application/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Application or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that student using the Application has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and / or refuse to provide You with access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by You is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Application.
21. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
22. In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
23. In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company's right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
24. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
25. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Bangalore and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
26. The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
27. DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION/PRODUCTS AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
28. General Provisions:
Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company's rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
30. Customer Care: We make all best endeavours to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: November 12, 2021
Sunshine Concept Development Classes are committed to compliance with privacy laws. As discussed below, we obtain consent from a parent or legal guardian where required by applicable law before collecting, using, and/or disclosing personal information from a child through the use of the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. We take children’s privacy seriously, and we encourage parents to take an active role in protecting their children’s privacy and online experience at all times. Sunshine Concept Development Classes can be contacted at:
What Information Do We Collect from Children? We collect personal information from children when they use the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site and are enrolled in our courses. For a child to access and use the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, a parent or legal guardian must log the child into a sub-account created and maintained through the account of the parent or legal guardian. Prior to logging a child into the SunshineKids site, the parent or legal guardian is required to provide the child’s first name, age, and English language proficiency level. Upon creation of the sub-account, the parent or legal guardian also must consent to the collection of personal information from the child. After a parent logs a child into the child’s sub-account, we (and in some cases our service providers) collect personal information from the child both directly and automatically. More specifically:
Tutoring activity data including:
the child’s progress and performance data generated based on the child’s interaction with the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site.
video records of the child’s sessions with tutors, as well as messages between the child and the tutor. Sunshine Concept Development Classes captures this so that Sunshine administrators can review and communicate with the child about his or her English learning progress.
A Sunshine Concept Development Classes user ID, which is an internal number that we use to track information associated with the account and the child’s activity.
Persistent identifiers, including cookies, IP addresses, MAC addresses, and data associated with web beacons, which we use to provide and improve Sunshine Concept Development Classes, for error logging, for analytics, and to collect usage information and information about the child’s browser, software and operating system, device type, and similar information. Like many websites, the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site does not currently respond to “do not track” browser headers. However, you can take steps to limit cookie tracking by erasing cookies from the child’s computer or other device and by setting the child’s browser to block all cookies or warn the child before a cookie is stored. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site may not operate correctly.
We will not ask for more personal information from children than is reasonably necessary for children to participate in the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. Further, although children interact directly with tutors, we do not allow children to have the option or ability to make personal information more publicly available through the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect from Children? We use the information we collect from children, as follows: · For the purposes for which the child provided the information, including, for example, to monitor the child’s educational progress, to provide parents and legal guardians with information and reports about the child’s performance, and to create and maintain the sub-account for the child. We also use the collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site to children. · To personalize the content that children see based on personal characteristics or preferences. · To analyze and draw insights based on your child’s use of the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. We use this information for a range of internal purposes, such as error logging, security, helping us improve the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, and developing new products and services. · We may combine children’s personal information collected through the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site with other information that we or third parties collect about children in other contexts—such as our communications with parents or legal guardians via email or phone, or customer service records related to a child’s user account.
How and with Whom Do We Share Information from Children? Sunshine Concept Development Classes does not sell children’s personal information, and we do not share or disclose children’s personal information for marketing purposes, including to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. Moreover, as noted above, children do not have the option or ability to make personal information publicly available through the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. Sunshine Concept Development Classes may share or otherwise disclose the personal information that we collect from children as described below.
With Parents or Legal Guardians. A child’s account will be associated with the parent or legal guardian’s account, such that the parent or legal guardian can view and monitor his or her child’s progress. A parent or legal guardian can also access video recordings of his or her child’s lesson with tutors.
Tutors. As part of the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, children can schedule and take lessons with tutors through video chat sessions. When a child engages in a video chat session with a tutor, the tutor will receive the child’s first name and any other personal information your child shares. The tutor, through his or her own tutor account, will be able to review the child’s learning progress and offer feedback. Children also can communicate directly with tutors outside a video chat session on the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, such as through direct messages.
Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers, contractors or agents to assist us in making the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site available or to help us improve the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. For example, we use a service provider to provide the video connection for the children’s tutoring sessions, and we use database hosting and data storage providers. Such service providers may collect data themselves or obtain access to the personal information we collect from children to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above in the section entitled “How Do We Use the Information We Collect from Children.”
Aggregated and De-Identified Information. We may report aggregated, anonymous data relating to activity on the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site to third parties or the general public. By way of example only, this may include the provision of reports regarding child engagement with the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site and/or English-learning progress for such purposes as educational research, to evaluate the educational benefit of using the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, to improve the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, or to show the efficacy and usage when marketing the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. Such aggregated, anonymous data will not contain any children’s personal information, including persistent identifiers.
Business Transfers. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganisation, capital investment, consolidation, or similar transaction (or the due diligence in contemplation thereof) involving Sunshine Concept Development Classes, the information we possess, including personal information collected from children, shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity. We will notify parents or legal guardians via email and/or post a prominent notice on the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site of any change in ownership or uses of children’s personal information, as well as any choices available to the parent or legal guardian regarding the children’s personal information.
Legal. We will use and disclose children’s personal information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Sunshine Concept Development Classes, our users, and/or third parties.
We may share aggregated, de-identified data relating to activity on the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site with third parties or the general public. By way of example only, this may include the provision of reports regarding child engagement with the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site and/or English learning progress for such purposes as educational research, to evaluate the educational benefit of using the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, to improve the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site, or to show the efficacy and usage when marketing the Sunshine Concept Development Classes Site. Such aggregated, de-identified data will not contain personal information collected from children.
To contact us about these parental rights, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at: Sunshine Concept Development Classes. 303, Silver Square, Datattray Road Santacruz (West), Mumbai - 400 054
In any correspondence, please include the parent or legal guardian’s email address and the child’s name. To protect children’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify a parent or legal guardian’s identity before granting access to any children’s personal information.
Data Retention Absent a request to delete data, we will retain personal information collected online from a child for as long as there is a subscription maintained for the child, and for a period of two years after the child’s account becomes inactive. We retain this information after a subscription ends because when users reinstate their lapsed subscriptions, they generally want to resume lessons rather than losing their progress and starting over. Nonetheless, after two years of inactivity, all personal information collected from a child will be automatically deleted from our active servers.
Personal information collected from children may remain in our backup servers for a reasonable period from the date of any deletion request, after which it will be deleted and cannot be restored. As discussed above, a parent may request to delete personal information collected from his or her child at any time during the period of the subscription or after the subscription ends.
In the event we discover that we have collected information from a child in a manner inconsistent with legal requirements, we will either delete the information or seek parent or guardian consent for that collection.
Questions or Comments For questions or comments regarding this Policy,
We know you will love what you purchase, but if something isn’t right do let us know.
Our books are all on a ‘order to print' basis specially printed for you. We assume that you agree to our terms and conditions when placing an order. Once an order is placed, We do not offer any Exchange, Returns or Refunds.
However, we will be happy to assist you with any guidance and instructions on best ways to use.
You can get in touch with us at email@example.com with your purchase order email / transaction ID and raise your concerns.
WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN INDIA
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched. Normally orders placed before 1pm, we aim to ship the next day, providing card security checks are complete, payment received and stock availability is confirmed.