Our curriculums are designed to inculcate a love for writing in a manner that stimulates imagination.
Basic reading passages, mostly stories and some informative
- Tick the correct answer
- Choose the correct word from the bracket.
The most fundamental elements which are crucial for sentence formation.
Understanding of Grammar in sentences:
- Mother took sam to the park.
- Mother took Sam to the park.
[ Understanding usage of Proper noun as a part of punctuations].
Use of Adjectives:
- Mary watches cartoons.
- Mary watches funny cartoons.
The concept of applying Adjectives to speaking and writing sentences is taught along with the topic.
III] CREATIVE WRITING SKILLS
- Tina is a cheerful girl.
- Many- several
- I have several wonderful toys.
- The bag is as light as a feather.
- Mother is as pretty as a princess.
- Father is as busy as a bee.
- The park was big.
Simile: The park was as big as an airport.
Simile & Vocabulary: The park was as huge as an airport.